Saturday, January 23, 2010

money in the bank

This afternoon/night, I babysat from 2pm-9pm and made $60. Can you say "get money, get paid"? I can.
The best lines of the night:
Chase (age 3) - Gwace, can we please not watch any scary movies? They will frighten me and make me nervous
Clayton (age 8) - If you do not let me keep this sign up, I will tell my mom you are a bad babysitter
Oh goodness. Too fun. We played Candyland and Chase HAS to win or else Clayton warned me he throws things. So I stuck the Princess Lolli card right where Chase picked up the cards so he skiped ALL THE WAY to the FRONT. and then won. it's okay though. I got him back playing Cranium.
Oh the joys of babysitting! Haha
Tomorrow is Sunday! Yes!
And a shout out to Myles Warner and Laren Hudson,
this one's for you guys,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment