Saturday, February 25, 2012

the silly stuff

Sometimes I just like to laugh.
Well, that is an understatement. My favorite thing ever is laughing.

Lately, a lot of things have made me laugh.
1. The fact that there are only a few things that I love more than 90's R&B. I am so serious, whoever marries me better be okay with this because that and Motown are all that I listen to.

2. The fact that some pedestrians can be so rude. Today, I was driving through the Square and clearly driving through a crosswalk when this man with a beard just walks RIGHT INTO the street and I am just sitting there - flabbergasted. Poor Kendrick in the car had to hear me yell "OH MY GOSH, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BEARD!" (73% of the time what comes out of my mouth makes no sense)

That's really it.
I will let you know if I think of more things.

But just to put it out there -
My Husband Criteria
1. Loves and knows Heavenly Father and Christ
2. Makes me cry laughing
3. Straight up the coolest person on this planet.

It's kind of a secret test.

No comments:

Post a Comment