Monday, April 2, 2012

munday.

This semester I am taking Music 308 - Conducting.

Can I just say, this class has become something that I dread weekly. I am not sure if I am allowed to post about this kind of thing on the Internet, but I just have to. It's not about the professor - Dr. Graham is an incredible instructor and mentor. It's just about how you need to practice and perfect your conducting gesture while unfortunately, I do not have a full choir ready and willing to sing for me whenever I need to practice.

So if anyone has a set of sopranos, altos, tenors, and basses lying around - Would you please send them my way?

Gracias.

Other than that - this morning was great! After General Conference Weekend I feel reenergized and ready to be a stronger tool in the Lord's hands. I was able to eat breakfast and start my morning off right with some scripture reading.

Life is about perfecting ourselves to become the person that the Lord wants and needs us to be - and He knows our divine potential! Sometimes I think, "Well, I think I'm kind of cool already," but Heavenly Father will give us experiences throughout our lives that will make us even stronger and wiser than we ever knew we could be. How exciting is that? It makes me look at my life's comings and goings a lot differently than before.

It's thrilling to change and have the opportunity to become a little bit better everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment