Friday, May 11, 2012

spring memories

I don't really have time to write a super long post - but apparently I have time to write a short one?

I think that I will start with the present and go into the past as far as story-telling goes:

1. Today - We will celebrate three birthdays! Tyler Clites', Kyle Duke's, and MINE

2. It's Finals Week - Boo. Fourteen pages left.

3. Tupelos Indian Food Dinner @ Anisha's House - it was the last time singing with this year's seniors!

4. Tupelos Clam Bake (Will expand upon this day in a later post)

5. Tupelos go to Mormon Church! What a cool experience -- I was able to conduct the music in Sacrament Meeting in the Cape Cod Branch

6. Professor Greer brought a cake to the last day of HIST 252: The Modern Black Freedom Struggle - one of my favorite classes at Wellesley



I'm kind of tired of listing, so I will just let everyone know that work starts on June 4th and I could not be more excited! Before that I will attend a Women's College Leadership Conference in Washington D.C., that I know will be an incredible experience.

Here's to an awesome, fun, thrilling summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment