Tuesday, March 13, 2012

you know what?

People should just assign me a summer job and I would do it!
I am good at doing what I am told to do.

Instead, I have to sell small pieces of my soul to a number of places in hopes of finding a summer internship.

In other news, so many exciting things are happening soon!
1. Rob is coming to Boston this week - he is staying with his brother at MIT
2. Kendrick and Kendall and I will be in California on Saturday afternoon. I am so excited for my family to meet them. It's as if one of your families is meeting your other one
3. All but one of my summer applications will be done by Friday afternoon
4. It's almost Easter and I love Easter

I know that I will go where I need to go - it's just a matter of being chill.

Joke of the Day:
Why did the boy eat his homework?
Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake

No comments:

Post a Comment