Sunday, July 15, 2012

summah lovin'

Why do I never blog? It's a problem.

Here are some things that I have done over the summer!

Saw the U.S.S. Constitution and Bunker Hill :


Visited the Mansions in Providence, Rhode Island:


Sent 600 new-student mailings to Wellesley College's Class of 2016 (that's my co-coordinater, Gissell!)


Went home to and saw Jackie Waldron graduate from high school and Sophie Jane was baptized by RJ!



On the 4th of July I went sailing, ate at Quincy market with friends, and watched fireworks from the Boston Harbor:


Helped plan the University Ward's first IndepenDANCE:


10 of us drove through MA and NH to visit our friend Liza in Camden, Maine. We went boating we ate some quality Maine Lobstah.



This past Thursday, Gissell and I were able to meet the President of Wellesley College, Kim Bottomly. 


And in case you are wondering, this is what I look like: 
I feel like I never see so many of you!

 

Up next: Many meetings for work, a trip to Palmyra, NY, roadtrip to CT and NYC (for the first time!), and then bracing myself for New-Student Orientation -- only 35 days until Student Leaders move-in and 43 until the first-years arrive! Game on. 

Summer state count: 5
2 to go!






1 comment:

  1. You have already packed about three summers in the half of one you've had so far!

    ReplyDelete