Tuesday, September 4, 2012

happy junior year!

It's that time again.

That time where Grace is like "wow, time flies".

But really, it totally does --
Sometimes it's flying at a really slow pace, enjoying the world, just gliding past events and memories. Other times it is SHOT from a cannon and zooms past your before you can even notice what is actually happening.

Right now I am kind of in the middle of those two extremes. I still have two years left at Wellesley, so I have some time left. But it's insane to think that in a year from now I will be a college senior. It's odd to think that I have watched two classes of my peers and friends graduate from this wonderful, peaceful, and altogether psychotic place of a college.

This year I need to record more. My feelings, words, every-day happenings. Because I need to read back on something tangible. I should not rely on the fact that my memory is semi-good now because frankly, my head will just continue to make new memories. So this blog will be populated more often. I am unsure if anyone besides my mom (love you, momma) will read it. But even so, I will be able to read exactly what is happening right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment